Irving, Texas-based First Horizon Home Loan Corporation announced it has introduced an automated loan underwriting engine designed specifically for mortgage brokers originating nonprime loans.
What does FHHLC stand for?
FHHLC stands for First Horizon Home Loan Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Franz Hitze Haus (German: Franz Hitze House; Catholic academy)
- Freie Hansestadt Hamburg (German)
- Familial Hyperreninemic Hypoaldosteronism
- Farmington Hills Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Forest Hill Hockey Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Family History of Heavy Drinking (alcohol studies)
- Florida Hospital Heartland Division (Lake Placid, FL)
- Five Hospital Homebound Elderly Program (Chicago, IL)
- Friends of Historic Huletts Landing (New York)
- Full Height, Half-Length
- Friendly Hills Healthcare Network
- Fair Housing Hotline Project (Woodland, California)
- Fetal Heart Heard and Regular (normal cardiac rhythm)
- Five Hills Health Region (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Foundation for Human and Humanitarian Rights in Lebanon
- Faculty of Health and Human Sciences (Thames Valley University; UK)
- Forrest Hills High School (Michigan)
- Fort Hamilton High School (Brooklyn, New York)
- Fort Hunt High School (Fairfax, VA, USA)
- Fountain Hills High School (Fountain Hills, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fidelity Bank, First Horizon Home Loan Corporation, First Nationwide Mortgage Corporation, GMAC Mortgage Corporation, Guaranty Residential Lending Inc.
As noted earlier, First Horizon Home Loan Corporation is a subsidiary of First Tennessee, a financial services company.