However, The finance minister allowed an additional interest deduction of ` 1 lakh to first home buyers for loan up to ` 25 lakh and announced ` 2,000 crore for Urban Housing Fund.
What does FHB stand for?
FHB stands for First Home Buyer (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHB
We have 26 other meanings of FHB in our Acronym Attic
- Fast High Accuracy Signal Technique (trademark of Radar Tank Gauging Ltd.; UK)
- Fistula Healing with AST-120 (Ocera Technologies Crohn's disease clinical trial)
- Family History Assessment Tool
- Facques Hess Bourbouloux (French administrative company)
- Fair Haired Boy
- Family Hold Back
- Fédération Hattrick Belgique (French: Belgian Hat Trick Federation; Belgian soccer organization)
- Fetal Heart Beat
- Fine Home Building (magazine)
- First Hawaiian Bank
- Fish Hungry Bastard (Harbinger, NC)
- Flexor Hallucis Brevis
- Fusarium Head Blight
- Federal Highway Beautification Act of 1965 (highway signage legislation)
- Florida Home Builders Association
- Filament-Hook-Basal Body Complex
- First Home Buyers Bonus (real estate purchase assistance; various locations)
- Frederick Home-Based Business Association (Frederick, MD)
- Familial History of Breast Carcinoma (breast cancer research)
- Field Hockey British Columbia (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sydney, Apr 9, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - First home buyers borrowing too much money at artificially low interest rates will be more sensitive to the inevitable future rises in unemployment and interest rates, according to a new mortgage industry report.