Medical professionals refer to them as the first heart sound ([S.
What does S1 stand for?
S1 stands for First Heart Sound
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S1
We have 15 other meanings of S1 in our Acronym Attic
- Stimulator to Responder (cells)
- Spermatids to Sertoli Cells (ratio)
- Stimulated to Unstimulated (cells)
- Shareware Version Equals to the Registered Version
- Elemental Sulfur (chemistry)
- Starboard Truss Segment 0
- Schalke 04 (German soccer team)
- Bend, Or, USA Municipal Airport
- Sharing neither Haplotype (diabetes)
- Adjutant (Army)
- Personnel Office (USMC)
- Secondary 1 (schools; Hong Kong)
- Sleep Mode 1 (high-energy computer power-down state)
- Starboard 1 (US NASA)
- Subfragment 1 (biophysics)
- Supplement 1 (to a document or publication)
- System 1 Ground Computer
- Sabine 10-Bit Text System (file extension)
- September 11 (protest organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other heart cavities were in normal size and their functions were normal On his physical examination blood pressure was 120/80 mmHg, heart rate 100 /min and first heart sound was decreased.