A welcome addition to the growing library of World War II autobiographies and memoirs, Twice Forgotten is very highly recommended reading for anyone with an interest in the history of World War II as a well authored documentation of first hand experience of what it was like to be prisoner of the Japanese during World War II.
What does FHE stand for?
FHE stands for First Hand Experience
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FHE
We have 30 other meanings of FHE in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Highway Driving Schedule
- Full High Definition Television
- Facultad de Humanidades y Educación (Spanish: Universidad Central de Venezuela)
- Family Health Education (various organizations)
- Family Home Entertainment
- Family Home Evening (LDS church)
- Fatal Hardware Error
- Femmes et Hommes dans l'Eglise (French: Women and Men in the Church)
- Femoral Head Excision (medical procedure)
- Field Hockey Equipment (sporting goods; various locations)
- Five Hour Energy (beverage)
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics (Manufacturing Innovation Institute; San Jose, CA)
- Flood Hazard Evaluation
- Foothills Elementary
- Forward Headquarters Element
- France Hydro Electricité (French: France Hydro Electricity)
- Fume Hood Exhaust
- Further and Higher Education Act (1992)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK)
- First Home Exchange Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new book by Nicholas Ray is an introduction to the life and work of the Finnish architect, condensing decades of study and first hand experience into a compact volume.
It is hoped that field-based instruction would provide students with opportunities to reflect their understanding about science concepts in a practical way and provide them first hand experience in science.