The company managing director, Mark Hopwood, said, 'Re-opening of the East West route provides some really exciting opportunities for First Great Western Customers.
What does FGW stand for?
FGW stands for First Great Western (UK train company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGW
We have 7 other meanings of FGW in our Acronym Attic
- Full Gold Veneer
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brasil)
- Fundacao Getulio Vargas (Brazil)
- Future Growth Value (stock market)
- Fresno Grass Volleyball Association
- Friesch Genootschap Van Natuurfotografen (Dutch: Frieschebrug Society of Nature; nature photography group; Germany)
- Friends of Gledhow Valley Woods (UK)
- Fachverband Gas Waerme (German gas and heat association)
- Federation of Graduate Women (New Zealand)
- Finished Goods Warehouse
- Fish, Game and Wildlife
- Fonds Grote Werken (Dutch: Great Works Fund)
- Futaba Gauge Works (Osaka, Japan)
- Florida Ground Water Association (Tallahasse, FL)
- Fédération des Goldwing Club de France (French: Goldwing Club Federation of France; vehicle club)
- Focus Group Working Group
- First Great Western Link (UK)
- Flammable Gas Watch List
- Friedman Gaythwaite Wolf and Leavitt (law firm; Portland, Maine)
- Fachgruppe Wissensmanagement (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WORKING with a Brompton folding bike hire scheme called Brompton Dock, First Great Western has helped launch one of the UK's most innovative green schemes.
DELAYS on the London Underground meant that Fred Farnell missed his First Great Western train to Bristol.
First Great Western was condemned by Transport Secretary Ruth Kelly for cancelling too many trains.
Revenues for the group, which operates First Great Western and a fleet of nearly 9,000 buses in the UK, rose by 22.
First Great Western said the delays and overcrowding on trains were caused by a backlog of maintenance work, but the problems had now been sorted out.