in is a brand of Archaea Mobility Services Pvt Ltd and was set up in April 2010 by a team of first generation entrepreneurs with 36 man years of experience in Management Consulting, Corporate Banking and IT Product Development with a mission to “simplify personal mobility”.
What does FGE stand for?
FGE stands for First Generation Entrepreneurs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGE
We have 33 other meanings of FGE in our Acronym Attic
- Flue Gas De-Sulfurization
- Fundamental Geographic Data Set
- Fine Grain Distributed Shared Memory (systems on clusters of workstations)
- Free Gospel Deliverance Temple (Maryland)
- Federal Government Dockyard Trades and Labour Council (Canada)
- Faciogenital Dysplasia
- Fédération Genevoise d'Echecs (French: Geneva Chess Federation Chess; Switzerland)
- Fédération Genevoise Équestre (French: Geneva Equestrian Federation; Switzerland)
- Fermeture Générale Européenne (French manufacturer)
- Fine Guidance Electronics
- Fissile Gram Equivalent
- Fly Guy Entertainment (record label)
- Football Gardiens Entraînements (French: Guardian Football Workouts)
- Force de Gendarmerie Européenne (French: European Gendarmerie Force)
- Forevergreen Enterprises, Inc (Tinton Falls, NJ)
- Fourth Generation Evaluation
- France Génétique Élevage (French: France Livestock Genetics)
- Fruit Growers Express Company
- Fundação Grupo Esquel (Portuguese: Esquel Group Foundation; Brazil)
- Festung Glatz Erste Abteilung (German: Fort Glatz First Division; recreational group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Much of Asia's wealth is owned by first generation entrepreneurs, making wealth transfer a potentially complex and emotionally charged issue.
The study shows that leaders are increasingly looking bey ond their families and first generation entrepreneurs for grooming the next rung of leaders.
First generation entrepreneurs had a vision of how things should be based on experience that usually differed with his/her employer or generally, the typical way things are done.
First generation entrepreneurs, on the other hand, are wary of the risk in passing on huge sums to children who lack the ability to cope with it.
These provide a platform for first generation entrepreneurs to share their experiences and skills with interested, often unemployed, youths as well as among themselves.