As regards BEH's other option to raise funds, a bond issue, six candidates filed documents to become investment consultant of the deal, including Goldman Sachs,A Citi Group, a consortium of JP Morgan and First Financial Brokerage House (FFBH), Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale andA HSBC.
What does FFBH stand for?
FFBH stands for First Financial Brokerage House (Bulgaria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFBH
- Firefighters Burn Fund (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Florida Farm Bureau Federation
- Freedom from Biochemical Failure
- Fédération Française de Backgammon
- femorofemoral bypass graft
- Fire Fighters Beaverdale Golf (Ontario, Canada)
- Florida Farm Bureau General Insurance Co.
- Fond Funéraire Belgo Guinéen (French: Belgian Guinea Funeral Fund)
- Fused Fiber Bragg Grating (Arroyo Optics, Inc.)
- First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas, Inc.
- Foundation for Balance and Harmony (est. 2002)
- Feed Forward Bandwidth Indication
- Fire Fighters Burn Institute (Sacramento, CA)
- First Federal Bancshares, Inc. (stock symbol)
- First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (Abilene, TX)
- Fistula First Breakthrough Initiative
- Facilitators for a Better Jamaica
- Fédération Francophone Belge de Judo (French: Francophone Belgian Judo Federation)
- Florida Federation of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Fédération Française du Burger King (French: French Federation of Burger King; blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Do not be confused a Bulgaria still wants the euro, it just does not want to pay the price for joining the club," says Nadejda Dafinkicheva, head of research and corporate finance at Sofia-based First Financial Brokerage House.