uk First Financial Bancorp (NASDAQ: FFBC) has a quarterly cash dividend of USD0.
What does FFBC stand for?
FFBC stands for First Financial Bancorp
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FFBC
We have 3 other meanings of FFBC in our Acronym Attic
- Fines Flêches du Bassin d'Arcachon (French: Fine Arrow Basin of Arcachon)
- Fire Fighters Breathing Apparatus
- First Federal Bank of Omaha
- Form Fitting Body Armor (gaming)
- Full-Frame Bit-Allocation
- Fédération Française de Basketball (French: French Basketball Federation)
- Faculté de Finance, Banque, Comptabilité (French: Faculty of Finance, Banking, Accounting)
- Fédération Francophone Belge du Cyclotourisme (French: Francophone Federation of Belgian Cycling; Belgium)
- Fellowship of Fundamental Bible Churches
- First Filipino Baptist Church (various locations)
- First Fundamental Bible Church (Long Beach, CA)
- Frédéric Fauthoux Basket Camps (French basketball camp)
- Fremont Freewheelers Bicycle Club (California)
- Fresh Fruit Bouquet Company (New York)
- Farmer Mac Bonds
- Fat-Free Body Density
- France Formations Bâtons Défense (French: France Defense Training Sticks)
- Functional Flow Block Diagram
- Fédération Française des Bureaux des Etudiants (French: French Federation of Student Offices)
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk First Financial Bancorp (NASDAQ: FFBC) has announced the completion of a public offering of 13.
uk The board of directors of Cincinnati, Ohio-based First Financial Bancorp (NASDAQ: FFBC), a bank holding company with USD3.