First Fidelity Leasing Modaraba, SilkBank and Nishat Mills remained the top trading companies in Wednesday's trading with 200,000, 75,000 and 4,000 shares respectively.
What does FFLM stand for?
FFLM stands for First Fidelity Leasing Modaraba (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFLM
- Fitness for Life Franchise Corporation (est. 1983)
- Food for Life Global (Potomac, MD)
- Guided Missile Light Frigate or Corvette
- Families & Friends of Louisiana’s Incarcerated Children
- Florida Foreign Language Instructors in the Community Colleges
- Flexible Flow Line Loading (algorithm)
- Free Fuzzy Logic Library
- Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine
- Fantasy Football League Manager (software)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Liturgical Musicians
- Foundation for Life Ministries (Canada)
- Fantasy Football League Organizer (software)
- Fulde Ferrell Larkin Ovchinnikov State
- Family Farm Loan Program (Ohio)
- Federated Farmer-Labor Party (est. 1923)
- Fluorescent Fragment Length Polymorphism (plant DNA identification)
- Fly, Fight, Live Proud
- Freedom from Local Progression (medical care rate)
- Feedforward Linear Power Amplifier (microwave theory)
- Food for Life Planting Foundation (est. 2009)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Fidelity Leasing Modaraba, SilkBank and Nishat Mills remained the top trading companies in Tuesday's trading with 200,000, 75,000 and 4,000 shares respectively.
The panellists included Shahid Naseem, Chief Commissioner, Large Taxpayers Unit, Lahore, Muhammad Arshad, Vice President, First Fidelity Leasing Modaraba, Asad Feroze, Partner, Muniff Ziauddin Junaidi & Co.