Abductor pollicis and first dorsal interosseous muscle strength was 5/5.
What does 1DI stand for?
1DI stands for First Dorsal Interosseous
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 1DI
- First Class
- Carboxy-Terminal Telopeptide of Type 1 Collagen
- Domestic Dispute (police incident code)
- First Dimension
- First District (Washington, DC police)
- One Direction (band)
- First District - Substation (Washington, DC police)
- One Dimensional Inverse Discrete Cosine Transform
- One Direction Infection (blog)
- Emergency/Disaster/Spill (police incident code)
- Assist Fire/Ambulance
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business Telephone Line
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business, Hunt Group
- One Form of Entry (UK schools admissions)
- First Field Forces Vietnam
- Single-Line, Flat-Rate, Residential
- One For The Road
- Galileo International
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient underwent treatment using Active Release Technique[R] to the first dorsal interosseous and surrounding muscles.
Repetitive transcranial stimulation was applied over the first dorsal interosseous (FDI) representation of the primary motor cortex in the unaffected hemisphere.