First District Association cooperative recently marked its 90th anniversary with a major celebration, while plans to expand its operations by 30 percent and modernize production processes get underway.
What does 1D stand for?
1D stands for First District (Washington, DC police)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of 1D
- One Country, Two Systems (China)
- One Company Code (US Army)
- 1st Cavalry Deployment
- 1st Cavalry Division
- Single Line, Coin First
- 1st Consolidated Fire District
- First Class
- Carboxy-Terminal Telopeptide of Type 1 Collagen
- Domestic Dispute (police incident code)
- First Dimension
- One Direction (band)
- First District - Substation (Washington, DC police)
- One Dimensional Inverse Discrete Cosine Transform
- First Dorsal Interosseous
- One Direction Infection (blog)
- Emergency/Disaster/Spill (police incident code)
- Assist Fire/Ambulance
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business Telephone Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amman, March 19(Petra)--Amman's first district by-election started Saturday to fill a Lower House seat left vacant last December when Deputy Rashid Odeh Barayseh passed away.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The First District Appellate American Inn of Court has received a charter from the American Inns of Court, making it the 406th inn in the U.
Logan -- Utah's DIVISION OF FACILITIES CONSTRUCTION AND MANAGEMENT has announced that OKLAND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY will build the $10 million First District Logan Courts facility in Logan.
Navegar) in 1997, but two years later California's First District Court of Appeals revived it, holding that the survivors were entitled to a trial.
For that reason, the First District is dependent upon the success and innovation of small businessmen and women to create new jobs.
So when the Democratic leadership in the state House and Senate presented a redistricting plan with a new 12th District (a safe GOP seat) and a new First District (a black-majority one), they thought that was about as good as they could do.