In the first dimension the cost of requirements were mentioned.
What does 1D stand for?
1D stands for First Dimension
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 1D
- Car/Person Acting Suspiciously (police incident code)
- One Country, Two Systems (China)
- One Company Code (US Army)
- 1st Cavalry Deployment
- 1st Cavalry Division
- Single Line, Coin First
- 1st Consolidated Fire District
- First Class
- Carboxy-Terminal Telopeptide of Type 1 Collagen
- Domestic Dispute (police incident code)
- First District (Washington, DC police)
- One Direction (band)
- First District - Substation (Washington, DC police)
- One Dimensional Inverse Discrete Cosine Transform
- First Dorsal Interosseous
- One Direction Infection (blog)
- Emergency/Disaster/Spill (police incident code)
- Assist Fire/Ambulance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formal Versus Informal The first dimension is based on Levine and Leonard's (1984) framework suggesting two forms of work discrimination: formal (institutional policies and decisions such as hiring, firing, promotion, salary decisions, and job assignments) and informal (interpersonal dynamics and work atmosphere, such as verbal and nonverbal harassment, lack of respect, hostility, and prejudice).
Hypertensives performed more poorly than controls only on measures tapping into the first dimension, Blumenthal and his associates contend in the January-February PSYCHOSOMATIC MEDICINE.