And, in his first diagonal of soaring jetes, he knew something was wrong with his ankle.
What does D1 stand for?
D1 stands for First Diagonal (heart)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of D1
- Dock Warrant
- Don't Worry
- Design Yard
- Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2 game)
- Device State 0 (full-on power state, computing)
- Dude (slang, hackish)
- Deterministic, Zero-Sided Lindenmayer System
- Device State 1 (partial-sleep power-down mode, computing)
- Dimension One Spas
- Dopamine Type 1 (neurotransmitter; also seen as D-1)
- Domain-1-Segment-6 Region
- 10-Sided Die (gaming)
- Day 10 of Gestation (reproductive science)
- 100-Sided Die, or Two 10 Sided Dice rolled together (gaming)
- DJIA Index 10,000
- Eleventh Coast Guard District (Los Angeles, CA)
- 12-Sided Die (gaming)
- Dirty Dozen (rap group)
- The Dirty Dozen (online gaming group)
- Deep 13 Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this partitioning, diagonal blocks of order one with no off-diagonal row elements are placed consecutively in the first diagonal block [T.
Coronary angiography documented 75% narrowing at left anterior descending coronary artery (LAD) and 70% narrowing at first diagonal branch.
r+1)] = DU, whose r first diagonal entries are nonzero.
Coronary angiography showed a patent left internal mammarian artery to the left anterior descending artery with critical stenoses in the proximal and the mid segments, a patent saphenous vein graft (SVG) to the first diagonal branch with 70% stenosis and 80% thrombotic lesion in SVG to the obtuse marginal branch (Fig.
While right coronary artery (RCA) proceeded in its regular pathway, circumflex artery (Cx) was observed as it reached the posterior region of the heart after passing around the posterior side of the superior vena cava and it gave off well-developed first diagonal artery.