Our IT staff is relieved from traditional computer operations and can now focus more on developing new product offerings and improving service," said Jo Ann Broderick, CEO of Episys user, the $533 million First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union in Bethlehem, Pa.
What does FCFCU stand for?
FCFCU stands for First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCFCU
We have 3 other meanings of FCFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club Féminin de Colombes (French football club)
- Forum of Collective Forms of Cooperation (India)
- Free Churches Federal Council (UK)
- Free Cash Flow to Common Equity (financial analysis)
- Federation of City Farms and Community Gardens (UK)
- Football Club Féminin du Canton des Pieux (French football club)
- Fuyuan Century Fuel Cell Power (China)
- Finance Center Federal Credit Union
- First Castle Federal Credit Union (Tammany Parish, LA)
- First Catholic Federal Credit Union (Taylor, MI)
- Fort Campbell Federal Credit Union (Clarksville, TN)
- Fluorescence Capillary Fill Device
- Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit
- Four Communities Fire Department (Cocoa, FL)
- Fredericktown Community Fire District (Fredercktown, OH)
- Fédération Canadienne des Femmes Diplômées des Universités (French: Canadian Federation of University Women; Canada)
- Fellowship of Christian Family Educators
- Free Cash Flow to Equity (financial analysis)
- Fuels Career Field Enhancement Conference (USAF)
- Fair Campaign Financing Fund (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union, Allentown, Pa.