When legal officers at Air Force headquarters heard about unethical practices by First Command Financial Planning, a private company that sells mutual funds to military personnel, they asked military lawyers around the country for reports of "unethical or overly aggressive" sales tactics.
What does FCFP stand for?
FCFP stands for First Command Financial Planning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCFP
We have 14 other meanings of FCFP in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club de Formation de La Neuvillette (French football club)
- Forest City Family Naturists (Canada)
- Free Cash Flow Negative
- Full Contact Fight Night (UK)
- First-Changed First-Out (computing)
- Football Club de la Forêt d'Orient (French football club)
- Former Chief Financial Officer
- Free Cash Flow from Operations (economics)
- Fellow of College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Fibre Channel Functional Profile
- Florida Coalition for Preservation (economic and environmental organization)
- Francilienne de Cartonnages et Façonnage de Papier (French carton manufacturer)
- FreedomCAR and Fuel Partnership (alternative transportation)
- Fueled Clad Fabrication Process
- Football Club Franconville Plessis Bouchard (French football club)
- Fresno County Fire Protection District
- Fred C. Fisher Public Library (Belleville, MI)
- Fédération des Coopératives Funéraires du Québec (French: Funeral Cooperative Federation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Free Cash Flow, Quarterly
- Football Club Féminin Quercy Lot (French football club)