What does FCFI stand for?
FCFI stands for First Coast Fleet, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCFI
We have 2 other meanings of FCFI in our Acronym Attic
- First Call for Help (United Way)
- Fort Campbell Family Housing (US Army; base housing)
- Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health; Royal Society for Public Health; UK)
- Francis Cauffman Foley Hoffmann Architects, Ltd. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fuller Center for Housing (Americus, GA)
- Faith Christian Fellowship International
- Family Caregiving Factors Inventory
- Fellow, Clothing and Footwear Institute
- Fellowship of Christian Farmers International
- First Canadian Funds, Inc.
- Foundations of Complex Financial Institutions (certificate)
- Friendly Care Foundation, Inc.
- Football Club Féminin de Juvisy (French football club)
- Fondation Canadienne de la Fibrose Kystique (French: Canadian Foundation for Cystic Fibrosis; Canada)
- Fairfield County Football League (Connecticut)
- Fletcher Challenge Forests Limited (New Zealand)
- Football Club Franc Lyonnais (French football club)
- Football Club Fumel Libos (French football club)
- Fueled Clad Fabrication Line
- Futaba College of Foreign Languages (Japan)