The Bank of the Year award went to Nigeria's Intercontinental Bank while yet another Nigerian, the veteran Otunba Dr Michael Balogun, the founder of the First City Merchant Bank (FCMB), was presented with the Lifetime Achievement award.
What does FCMB stand for?
FCMB stands for First City Merchant Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCMB
We have 4 other meanings of FCMB in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club de Maisons Alfort (French football club)
- Football Club Marcellaz Albanais (French football club)
- Football Club Mouchard Arc et Senans (French football club)
- Football Club Municipal d'Aubervilliers (French football club)
- Freelance Creative Media Alliance
- Full Circle Motorcycle Association (Sedalia, Missouri)
- Fuzzy Cerebellar Model Articulation Controller
- Fédération de Credit Mutuel Agricole et Rural (French)
- Federal Coordinator for Marine Environmental Prediction
- Fiscal Crisis & Management Assistance Team
- Football Club Montceau Bourgogne (French sports club)
- Formation Compagnonnique des Métiers du Bâtiment (French: Building Trades Training Companion)
- Family Centered Medical Care
- Fellow Certified Management Consultant
- Fermière du Casino Municipal de Cannes (French casino)
- Fight Club Motorcycle Club (Minneapolis, MN)
- Financial and Corporate Management Committee
- Football Club Mareuil Caubert
- Football Club Marie Curie (French sports club)
- Football Club Montry-Condé (French sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The executive chairman of First City Merchant Bank (FCMB), Otumba Michael Balogun, warns that the N500m capital adequacy requirement (CAR) for banks may soon become inadequate and some institutions were already doubling their CAR to prepare for any future hiccups.
Other strong banks in the industry with assets above the N2bn mark include Hallmark Bank, Equatorial Trust Bank, Nigeria Inter-Continental Merchant Bank, FBN Merchant Bank, Liberty Merchant Bank, NAL Merchant Bank, Nigeria-American Merchant Bank, ECO-Bank, First City Merchant Bank and Inland Bank.