Earlier this year, the now 16-branch Credit Union of America merged with the competing First Choice Credit Union and built a new location in Wichita to house its headquarters.
What does FCCU stand for?
FCCU stands for First Choice Credit Union (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCCU
We have 11 other meanings of FCCU in our Acronym Attic
- First Christian Church Titusville (Titusville, FL)
- First Community Corp. Tennessee (stock symbol)
- Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand (est. 1956; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Founding Fellow of the Chartered College of Teaching (UK)
- Froid-Climatisation-Chauffage-Tuyauterie (French heating and air conditioning company)
- Future Computing and Communications Technology (US NASA)
- Franklin County Career & Technology Center (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania)
- Fresno City College Training Institute (Fresno, CA)
- Fault Collection and Control Unit (microcontroller safety mechanism)
- Federal Computer Crime Unit (Belgium)
- First Community Credit Union (various locations)
- Florida Central Credit Union (Tampa, FL)
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit
- Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Unit
- Feline Control Council of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Filipino Community Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Flow Control Check Valve (of evaporator coil of air conditioning system)
- Football Club Castera Verduzan (French football club)
- Football Club Cheminot Villeneuve (French football club)
- Football Club Commelle Vernay (French football club)