NYSE:T) has announced that First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ:FCFS , a leading provider of specialty consumer financial services and related retail products, has selected AT&T to provide domestic and international network services under a three-year, $7 million contract.
What does FCFS stand for?
FCFS stands for First Cash Financial Services (est. 1988; Arlington, TX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCFS
We have 5 other meanings of FCFS in our Acronym Attic
- Fresno County Fire Protection District
- Fred C. Fisher Public Library (Belleville, MI)
- Fédération des Coopératives Funéraires du Québec (French: Funeral Cooperative Federation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Free Cash Flow, Quarterly
- Football Club Féminin Quercy Lot (French football club)
- Freshwater Creek Forest Reserve (Belize)
- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department (Virginia)
- Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto (Portuguese: Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ribeirão Preto; Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)
- Federació Catalana de Futbol Sala (Spanish: Catalan Federation of Indoor Soccer)
- Federation of Child and Family Services (now Federation of Community Social Services of British Columbia; Canada)
- First Come First Served
- Family-Based First Come First Served
- Federal Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- Fall Creek Falls State Park (Tennessee)
- Fairfax County Federation of Teachers (Springfield, VA)
- Fayette Coweta Family Theatre (est. 2000; Georgia)
- Fixed Cost, Fixed Time
- Fonds de Compensation de la Fiscalité Transférée (French: Taxation Transferred Compensation Fund)
- Federal Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Fly Chicks for the Geek Guy
Samples in periodicals archive:
ZAM603) RICK WESSEL - FIRST CASH FINANCIAL SERVICES INC (FCFS).
YAN602) RICK WESSEL - FIRST CASH FINANCIAL SERVICES (FCFS).