uk Global Banking News - 21 November 2012 The First Bank of Delaware lost its charter to operate and was hit with a USD15m fine for not implementing an effective anti-money laundering compliance program or building internal controls to report suspicious activity.
What does FBOD stand for?
FBOD stands for First Bank of Delaware
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBOD
We have 5 other meanings of FBOD in our Acronym Attic
- Full Body Orgasm (Reichian psychology)
- Furnished by Others (construction bidding)
- Furnished by Owner (construction bidding)
- Federal Bank Officers Association (est. 1966; trade union; India)
- Fellow of the British Optical Association (UK)
- Football Banning Order Authority (UK)
- First Bank of Conroe (Conroe, TX)
- Food Bank of Oakland County (California)
- Francis-Barnett Owners Club (motorcycles)
- Fanatic Bastards of Defiance (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHILADELPHIA, PA: BSC Services, which provides services to both Republic First Bank and the First Bank of Delaware has relocated to Two Liberty Place, 1601 Chestnut Street, having recently signed a 13-year, seven-month 53,275 s/f lease.
uk Global Banking News - 03 November 2011 First Bank of Delaware (OTCBB: FBOD) has reported that its earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011 were USD0.