Previously, Schack has served as managing director and deputy chief credit officer of Imperial Capital Bank, as chief operating officer and chief financial officer at First Bank of Beverly Hills and also held various other management positions at First Los Angeles Bank and at Western Federal Savings Bank.
What does FBBH stand for?
FBBH stands for First Bank of Beverly Hills (Calabasas, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FBBH in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Bundle Branch Block
- Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary (Ankeny, IA)
- Fat Bastard Barbell Company (White Heath, IL)
- First Bilingual Baptist Church (Pico Rivera, CA)
- Florida Black Business Expo
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners (law)
- Forever Brothers, Brothers Forever
- Freedom Bank Bradenton, Florida
- Follow Book, Book Good
- Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens (Milwaukee, WI)
- Florida Bed and Breakfast Inns
- France Bleu Breizh Izel
- Florida Black Business Investment Board, Inc.
- Friends of Big Band Jazz
- Fairy Brass Band Kobe
- Festival Budaya Bumi Khatulistiwa (Indonesian: Equatorial Earth Cultural Festival)
- Fiat Bravo-Brava Klub (Slovakia Fiat Bravo and Brava club)
- Fair Bluff Branch Library (Fair Bluff, NC)
- Fannie Brown Booth Memorial Library (Center, TX)
- First Business Bank National Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rosa has served as chief lending officer, chief credit officer and REO/special assets manager and held previous positions with Glendale Federal Bank, Chinatrust Bank and First Bank of Beverly Hills.
The deal is funded with a $220,000 loan from First Bank of Beverly Hills, Calif.
As of April 15, 2009, Calabasas, California-based First Bank of Beverly Hills had total assets of approximately USD1.
The deal is backed with a $601,522 loan from First Bank of Beverly Hills.
Beverly Hills Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: BHBC), WFC Inc, and Wilshire Acquisitions Corporation own First Bank of Beverly Hills, of Calabasas.