First Army Division West The mission of First Army Division West is to execute pre-mobilization training, readiness oversight, and post-mobilization operations in its geographic area of responsibility in accordance with the Army Force Generation model in order to provide trained and ready reserve component forces to the regional combatant commanders for the full spectrum of operations.
What does 1AW stand for?
1AW stands for First Army Division West (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Octodecimo (book paper size)
- Robbery Not in Progress - person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- [not an acronym] Emergency Services Phone Number (Thailand)
- Nineteenth Amendment
- First Amendment
- First Assistant Engineer
- 1st Airborne Division (World War II)
- First Army Division East (US Army)
- 1st Air Force (US DoD)
- Air Mechanic 1st Class (Royal Flying Corps; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the case of First Army Division West all seven of our subordinate brigades are located in different States.