First American Title Company of Lane County has promoted the following employees: Wanda Carter to escrow manager/sales director and Kim Spicer to escrow officer.
What does FATC stand for?
FATC stands for First American Title Company (Santa Ana, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FATC
We have 22 other meanings of FATC in our Acronym Attic
- Harakat al-Tahrir al-Watani al-Filastini (Palestinian National Liberation Movement)
- Fairest Among Thousands, Altogether Lovely (Masons)
- Final Acronym Tolerance Acquisition Level :-)
- Feathers and Tails Avian Sanctuary and Rescue (Athens, TX)
- Federal Air Transportation Airport Security Service
- Florida Association of Ticket Brokers
- Faith Apostolic Temple Church (Dayton, OH)
- Field Ambulance Training Course
- Field Artillery Training Center
- Fire Alarm Terminal Cabinet
- Flash and the City (conference)
- Fleet Area Telecommunications Center
- Florida Antique Tackle Collectors, Inc.
- For All the Cows (Foo Fighters song)
- Foreign Affairs and Transport Canada
- Full Automatic Temperature Controller (automotive)
- Federación Argentina de Trabajadores Cerveceros y Afines (Spanish: Argentina Brewers and Allied Workers Federation)
- Federal Air Traffic Control Authority
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009
- Film And Television Correlation Assessment Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also worked as a title administrator at First American Title Company.