In 1900, Alphonse Desjardins brought the concept to Canada and, nine years later, established the first American credit union in New Hampshire.
What does FACU stand for?
FACU stands for First American Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FACU
We have 2 other meanings of FACU in our Acronym Attic
- Fluids and Catheters Treatment Trial
- Factored Transitive Signature
- Facultative Upland (plant species)
- Familial Atypical Cold Urticaria
- Federación de Asociaciones de Catedráticos de Universidad
- Federal Agriculture Coordinating Unit (Nigeria)
- Field Action and Coordination Unit (UN)
- Fingerprint Access Control Unit (NEC)
- fire alarm control unit
- Firearms Association of Carleton University (Canada)
- Florida Association of Colleges and Universities
- Fuel Asymmetry Control Unit (F-15)
- Florida Association of Computer User Groups, Inc.
- Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (North Carolina)
- Florida Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- Fellow of the Australian College of Veterinary Scientists
- Familial Amyotrophic Chorea with Acanthocytosis
- Forward Airspace Coordination Zone
- Factory Authorized Dealer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two credit unions were Education First Credit Union, a 13,400-member, $60 million credit union with a portfolio of 3,600 debit cards and 2,400 credit card accounts, and the 17,400-member $135,000 asset First American Credit Union with a debit card portfolio of 7,500 cards but not credit card portfolio.