Barbara Petersen, president of the First Amendment Foundation, said the ruling is important because courts in some states have interpreted the federal Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act differently.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for First Amendment Foundation (Florida)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Film Arts Foundation (San Francsisco, CA)
- Final Approach Fix
- Financial Accounting Foundation
- Financial Aid Form
- Financial Aid Fund (various organizations)
- Find a Facilitator (Mid-Atlantic Facilitators Network)
- Fine Arts Facility (Westlake High School; Austin, TX)
- Fine Arts Festival
- Finnish Air Force
- First American Financial Corporation (Santa Ana, CA)
- First Appearance Facility (parking ticket cancellation guidelines; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fish and Fisheries (journal; Wiley)
- FishAmerica Foundation
- Flora Academic Foundation
- Fondation Alliance Française (French: French Alliance Foundation)
- Fonds d'Assurance Formation (French: Insurance Training Fund)
- Foreign Accumulation Fund (Australia)
- Foreign Assistance Framework
- Forged Alliance Forever (gaming community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presenters include First Amendment Foundation President Barbara Petersen; Office of Open Government Special Counsel Pat Gleason; lawyers Susan Bunch and Jim Lake, who practice media law; and State Library and Archives consultant Candice Odom.
The First Amendment Foundation has tracked all open government legislation since 1995, and in the past couple of years we've seen an alarming increase in efforts to create new exemptions.
At the First Amendment Foundation, President Barbara Peterson said: "I've heard about it, but I don't think it's an epidemic.