Ken Paulson of the First Amendment Center, a Washington.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for First Amendment Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Attack Center (US FEMA)
- Find a Cure
- Find Area Code (Mountain Data Systems)
- Fine Arts Center
- Fine Arts Conservancy, Inc.
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate (Canada)
- First Aid Case (one-time treatment and observation of minor injury)
- First Alert Capability
- First Alliance Church (Florida)
- First Amended Complaint (legal)
- First Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Fiscal Affairs Committee (various schools)
- Fitness Assessment Cell (US DoD)
- Flat Ass Calm (in reference to sea state)
- Flight Activity Category
- Flight Augmentation Computer (autopilot)
- Florida Administrative Code
- Florida Aero Club
- Florida Airports Council
- Florida Archaeological Council, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study released in July by the First Amendment Center found that two-thirds of Americans believe that the Constitution mandates a separation between church and state.
First Amendment Center senior scholar Charles Haynes commented: "While the survey shows Americans highly value religious freedom (97 percent), a significant number support privileging the religion of the majority, especially in public schools.
So says the First Amendment Center at Vanderbilt University.
is a quick read published by the Association for Supervision and Curriculum and Development in conjunction with the First Amendment Center.
org/autodoc/page/ woolint-1 * First Amendment Center FAQs firstamendmentcenter.