6 million of MEP man-working hours in the first half of the year, recording no fatalities and just 79 first aid cases.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for First Aid Case (one-time treatment and observation of minor injury)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Finance and Administration Committee (NEAFC)
- Financement Agricole Canada (French: Farm Credit Canada)
- Financial Administrative Control
- Financial Advisory Committee
- Financial Attack Center (US FEMA)
- Find a Cure
- Find Area Code (Mountain Data Systems)
- Fine Arts Center
- Fine Arts Conservancy, Inc.
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate (Canada)
- First Alert Capability
- First Alliance Church (Florida)
- First Amended Complaint (legal)
- First Amendment Center
- First Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Fiscal Affairs Committee (various schools)
- Fitness Assessment Cell (US DoD)
- Flat Ass Calm (in reference to sea state)
- Flight Activity Category
- Flight Augmentation Computer (autopilot)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their study of a Fortune 100 retail chain found that first aid cases declined by 21 percent, medical-only cases by 10 percent, and indemnity cases by 7 percent, after it introduced a post-accident drug testing program.
OSHA's revised record keeping rule, which went into effect January 1, 2002, does not require first aid cases to be documented on the OSHA 300 Log.