NASDAQ: SSTI), a leader in flash memory technology, today reinforced its position as the leading independent supplier of Firmware Hub (FWH) devices by ramping production of its 8 Mbit Firmware Hub product.
What does F/W stand for?
F/W stands for Firmware
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of F/W
We have 31 other meanings of F/W in our Acronym Attic
- Film and Television Archives Advisory Committee (now Association of Moving Image Archives)
- Free to Total Prostatic Specific Antigen
- Farmers Union
- Fishing Vessel
- Frequency to Voltage Converter
- Fruit and Vegetable
- Fine/Very Fine (stamp condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:SSTI) has announced that it has become the industry's largest independent supplier of Firmware Hub devices for Internet computing systems using Intel's 800 Series Hub Architecture chipsets.