MARLBORO - West Boylston resident and Holden firefighter/paramedic Dean Kochanowski graduated from the 187th class of the Massachusetts Firefighting Academy, which took place at Assabet Valley Regional Technical School on June 11.
What does FFPM stand for?
FFPM stands for Firefighter/Paramedic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFPM
- Final Protective Line
- Flemington Free Public Library (Flemington, NJ)
- Foundry Fuel Products Ltd.
- Friends of the Fayetteville Public Library (Fayetteville, AR)
- Firm Fixed Price, Level of Effort-Term
- Fédération des Femmes pour la Paix Mondiale (French: Women's Federation for World Peace)
- Fédération Française de Pentathlon Moderne (French: French Modern Pentathlon Federation)
- Fédération Française des Pêcheurs en Mer (French: French Federation of Fishermen)
- Fédération Française des Pilotes Maritimes (French: French Federation of Maritime Pilots)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (UK)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine, Royal College of Physicians
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Foreign Financing Projects Management Center (Yerevan, Armenia)
- Forest Fire Prevention Management Project (Indonesia)
- Federação de Futebol Popular do Norte (Portuguese football federation)
- Federation of Pharmacy Networks (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Francaise Frisonne Pie Noire (French: French Friesian Black Pie; cattle)
- Fédération Francophone de Programmation Neuro-Linguistique (French: French Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Fauna and Flora Protection Ordinance (Sri Lanka)
- Full Feature Phase Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard Correction (published May 25, 2010): Springfield firefighter/paramedic Robert Sink received a Distinguished Conduct Award, and Springfield engineer Andrew Young received a Medal of Valor from the Oregon Fire Chiefs Association.
Joseph Hospital, Dupuis served as a paramedic later as a firefighter/paramedic for the town of Merrimack Fire Rescue team.
The result is six ambulance crews on duty in Eugene during the day - four of the traditional firefighter/paramedic crews, along with two of the civilian medic units.
8 million in road repairs, averted another 10 school layoffs and allowed the Fire Department to hire three more firefighter/paramedics.
Five part-time firefighters/EMT-beginners, three part-time firefighter/paramedic and two part-time firefighters will all report to the station starting today.