DFW Airport also announced a partnership with US aviation and aerospace university Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) to develop a one-of-a-kind Aviation Fire Science programme.
What does FIRSC stand for?
FIRSC stands for Fire Science (degree)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIRSC
- Frenzy Is Red, Rumble Is Blue (Usenet expression about Transformers toys)
- Far Infrared Survey
- Far-Infrared Sauna
- Federal Information Relay Service
- Federal Inland Revenue Services (Nigeria)
- Federation Internationale de Roller Skating
- Fédération Internationale de Roller Sports (French: International Roller Sports Federation)
- Fingerprint Identification Records System (US FBI)
- Fonds d'Intervention et de Régularisation des Marchés du Sucre (French: Intervention Fund and Regulation of Sugar Markets)
- Federation of Independent Religious Science Churches
- Fidelity Institutional Retirement Services Company
- Fellow of the Institution of Railway Signal Engineers
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Establishment Act (Nigeria)
- F/A-18E/F Integrated Readiness Support Teaming (US Navy)
- Fabrication of Inflatable Reentry Structures for Test
- Facts on International Relations and Security Trends
- Faint Images of the Radio Sky At Twenty-Centimeters
- Fair and Immediate Resources for Students Today
- Far Infrared Space Telescope
- Far-Infra-Red and Sub-Millimeter Telescope
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lawlor received a bachelor of science degree from Bridgewater State University and is pursuing a fire science degree from Quinsigamond Community College.
FIRE SCIENCE STUDENTS AT THE University of New Haven (Conn.
Then we fire science questions at each other in teams.
As a physical-science technician at the Fire Sciences Lab in Missoula, Montana, Yedinak leads a team that performs carefully staged burn experiments to study the behavior of fire.
McKinney holds two associates degrees, one in fire sciences and a second one in emergency service from Chemeketa Community College.