The BESS Fire Fighting Trainer is designed to teach students the differences between submarine and surface ship firefighting, as well as the unique gear used in combating a subsurface fire, said MM2(SS) John Vandenburg, BESS Fire Fighting Trainer safety chief.
What does FFT stand for?
FFT stands for Fire Fighting Trainer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFT
We have 108 other meanings of FFT in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Fourier Transformation
- Fédération Français de Tennis
- Fédération Française de Tarot (French: French Tarot Federation; est. 1973)
- Fédération Française des Trufficulteurs (French: French truffle federation)
- Fenolftaleïne (chemical indicator for bases)
- File Format Table
- Film Festival Today (New York)
- Final Fantasy Tactics (video game)
- Final Fantasy Ten
- Final Form Text
Samples in periodicals archive:
Escobosa [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Chief Aviation Boatswains Mate (Fuel) Joseph Garrido, a highrisk instructor at the Center for Naval Engineering, Learning Site Yokosuka, exits the fire fighting trainer after lighting a fire for a team training exercise.
Photo by PH3 Todd Frantom [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The submarine school's submarine fire fighting trainer allows students to work with a live fire for the first time.