No NOCs have been obtained for setting up the factories in our residential area, therefore, the owners are flouting the laws with taking no measures for setting up emergency gate or fire fighting equipment as life saving arrangement for labourers," said Amir Abbasi, a labourer.
What does FFE stand for?
FFE stands for Fire Fighting Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFE
We have 74 other meanings of FFE in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française d'Escrime (French: French Fencing Federation)
- Fédération Française des Échecs
- Fédération Française des Éclaireuses (French: French Federation of Scouts)
- Feed-Forward Equalizer
- Festival du Film Environnemental (French: Environmental Film Festival)
- Field Force Engineering
- Financial Front End
- Findlay First Edition (show choir; Findlay, OH)
- Finish Floor Elevation
- Fire Fighting Ensemble (US Navy)
- Fire For Effect
- First Floor Elevation (flood analysis)
- Fixtures, Furnishings and Equipment
- Flame Field Expedients
- Flat File Extractor
- Flexible Fiberoptic Endoscopy
- Fondation Friedrich Ebert (French: Friedrich Ebert Foundation)
- Food for Education
- Ford Focus Electric (auto)
- Forge Fast Expand (StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty; video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holmfirth-based North Fire, the UK's fastest growing supplier of fire fighting equipment has been awarded ISO 9001 accreditation.
Emirates Fire Fighting Equipment Factory (Firex), a leading firefighting equipment manufacturer in the UAE, will back an upcoming fire and rescue event in Abu Dhabi in the capacity of a platinum sponsor.
Byline: Marianna Pissa THE AGRICULTURE Ministry is taking immediate measures to address the annual devastation caused by forest fires in the summer through the reinforcement of manpower and fire fighting equipment.
Workers on a night shift at the plant tried to tackle the blaze using their own fire fighting equipment, but were unable to control it and had to call for fire brigade help.
Marinex has also signed substantial contracts to supply Egypt with fire fighting equipment for vessels servicing the offshore oil industry.
Likewise with first aid, fire fighting equipment such as fire extinguishers and hose reels - if not properly maintained by a competent person, it is the building owner and/or occupier who may be deemed responsible should they fail in the event of a fire.