8 million in 2011, the foundation donated items including a rescue boat fire extinguisher training systems, automated external defibrillators, allterrain Vehicles, thermal imaging cameras and extrication tools.
What does FXT stand for?
FXT stands for Fire Extinguisher Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- WinFax Pro Filename Extension Fax Sent
- Fuji Xerox Service Creative Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Fuji Xerox of Shanghai Limited (China)
- Foreign Exchange Station End Loop Start (Cisco)
- Fuji Xerox System Service Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Harley-Davidson Softail Standard motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train Model Motorcycle
- Softail Custom (Harley-Davidson)
- Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce model motorcycle
- Harley-Davidson Springer Softail motorcycle model
- Fragile X Tremor/Ataxia Syndrome
- Foreign Exchange Trading Education (FX Trading Education Corp.)
- Foreign Exchange Trade Financial
- Foreign Exchange Transaction Reporting System
- Facsimile Transmission System
- Fedex TV
- Fuji Xerox Taiwan
- Falmouth and Exeter Students' Union (UK)
- FiXed point Unit
- Floating Exponent Underflow (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Activities will include public safety education presentations, fingerprinting and ID cards for young people, fire extinguisher training and an appearance by Cody, the official fire prevention dalmatian.
Through workplace safety programs such as their highly popular Safe Communities Incentive Program (SCIP), the partnership works with volunteers to deliver seminars including slip-and-fall workshops and fire extinguisher training courses, as developed by the WSIB.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] SA Eskandar Nikchehi focuses his attention on an instructor during a morning fire extinguisher training session.
People Remember when they Participate Other highlights of the day included fire extinguisher training and computer-controlled milling machine demonstrations.