Forests provide enormous possibilities to improve human health conditions," wrote researcher Eeva Karjalainen of the Finnish Forest Research Institute in a 2010 scientific review.
What does FFRI stand for?
FFRI stands for Finnish Forest Research Institute (Suonenjoki, Finland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFRI
- Family Focus Resource & Empowerment Center (California)
- FANUC FA and Robot Foundation
- fat-free refed
- Formation Flying Radio-Frequency
- Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Fan Fiction Reviewers Guild (gaming)
- Female Factory Research Group (Tasmania)
- Flexible Film Recycling Group (American Chemistry Council)
- Fédération Française de Reconstitution Historique (France)
- Fowler Family Radio Hour
- Ford Female Recruiting Initiative (Purdue University)
- France-Florida Research Institute (University of Florida)
- Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (gaming)
- Fast Food Racing League (NASCAR racing)
- Friends & Family Racing League
- Federation of Farmers of Republic of Macedonia
- Food Facility Registration Module (US FDA)
- Förderverein Flensburg Regional Marketing (German marketing company)
- Free Frequency Repetitive Movement (muscle function)
- Friendship Force of the Rocky Mountains (Estes Park, Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the larger projects are the Finnish Forest Research Institute in Joensuu, which is the biggest office building in Finland, and the Sibelius Concert Hall in Lahti by Kimmo Lintula and Hannu Tikka, both of which have loadbearing timber structures.
Research data collection and data analyses were mainly funded through the research projects of the Finnish Forest Research Institute I 994-2000.