Byline: DELPHINE ROE Dear Editor, - I've often read of talented individuals being loaned valuable instruments by private societies, but at a superb recent concert by the CBSO the Finnish cellist Jan Erik Gustafsson played a wonderful old cello lent by the Finnish Cultural Foundation.
What does FCF stand for?
FCF stands for Finnish Cultural Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCF
We have 141 other meanings of FCF in our Acronym Attic
- Federal School Research Collaboration Fund
- Fédération Calédonienne de Football (French: Caledonian Football Federation; New Caledonia)
- Fédération Canadienne de la Faune (French: Canadian Wildlife Federation; Canada)
- Fédération des Consultants Formateurs (French trade association)
- Fédération Française des Carnavals et Festivités (French: French Federation of Carnivals and Festivals)
- Feline Conservation Federation
- Fellowship of Christian Firefighters
- Ferrari Chat France (French forum)
- Fête de la Chanson Française (French: French Song Festival)
- Fibre Channel Forwarder (ethernet switch)
- Fire Control Facility
- Fish Collection Facility (Washington)
- Fisherman's Contingency Fund
- Flight Control Facility
- Florence Chagneau Formation (French corporate training company)
- Florida Canary Fanciers
- Florida Chamber Federation
- Florida Children's Forum
- Fluid Combustion Facility
- Fluids and Combustion Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] This work was supported by grants from the Finnish Foundation of Cardiovascular Research, Medical Research Fund of Tampere University Hospital, and the Elli and Elvi Oksanen Fund of the Pirkanmaan Regional Fund under the auspices of the Finnish Cultural Foundation.