95 Hardcover TJ217 Model predictive control differs from other control methods mainly in its implementation of the control actions, explains Bao-Cang, and usually solves a finite-horizon optimal control problem at each sampling instant, so that control moves for the current time and for a period of future time are obtained.
What does FHOCP stand for?
FHOCP stands for Finite-Horizon Optimal Control Problem
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Field Hockey Ontario (Canada)
- Flood Hazard Overlay (zoning district)
- Force Hygiene Officer
- Foundation House Officer (medical practitioner; UK)
- Fremde Heere Ost (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, Eastern Section, WWII)
- Fundação Herminio Ometto (Brazilian foundation)
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (video game)
- Family History of Obesity
- Ford House Office Building (US Congress)
- Family history of other cancers (method)