MSC/FEA from MacNeal-Schwendler, which combines MSC/Nastran and MSC/Patran used for finite element modeling and postprocessing, is a cost-effective, integrated solution tailored for the needs of the mechanical engineer.
What does FEMAP stand for?
FEMAP stands for Finite Element Modeling and Postprocessing (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of FEMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of European Motorcyclists Association
- Fire Equipment Manufacturers' Association, Inc.
- Flavor and Extract Manufacturer's Association
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (India)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Acquisition Regulations
- Far East Market Access Services
- Federal Energy Management Advisory Committee (US Department of Energy)
- Foundation for Effective Markets and Governance (Canberra, Australia)
- Formerly Employed Mother At the Leading Edge (now Mothers & More)
- Fémöntészeti És Alkatrészgyártó (Budapest, Hungary aluminum pressure foundry)
- Far East Magnified Reprographics (Makati City, Philippines)
- Forward Echelon Maintenance and Repair
- Federation of European Maritime Associations of Surveyors (London, England, UK)
- Forest Ecosystem Management Assessment Team
- Federation of Miners Association of Tanzania (Tanzania)
- Federal Election Management Board
- Fédération Européenne du Mobilier de Bureau (French: European Federation of Office Furniture)
- feline embryo
- Finite Element Model Builder
- Front-End Motherboard