FlexPDE is a scripted finite element model builder and numerical solver.
What does FEMB stand for?
FEMB stands for Finite Element Model Builder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEMB
- Fémöntészeti És Alkatrészgyártó (Budapest, Hungary aluminum pressure foundry)
- Finite Element Modeling and Postprocessing (software)
- Far East Magnified Reprographics (Makati City, Philippines)
- Forward Echelon Maintenance and Repair
- Federation of European Maritime Associations of Surveyors (London, England, UK)
- Forest Ecosystem Management Assessment Team
- Federation of Miners Association of Tanzania (Tanzania)
- Federal Election Management Board
- Fédération Européenne du Mobilier de Bureau (French: European Federation of Office Furniture)
- feline embryo
- Front-End Motherboard
- Fabrication Éléments Massif Bois Aquitaine (French: Aquitaine Solid Wood Components Manufacturing; Aquitaine, France)
- Fast Evaluation of Mobility, Balance, and Fear
- First Equity Mortgage Bankers, Inc. (Florida)
- Female Robot (Bionic Woman TV show)
- Facilities Engineering Maintenance and Construction
- Facilities Engineering Management Course (US Army)
- Facility Emergency Management Coordinator
- Facility Energy Management Committee
- Falcon Electro-Mechanical Contracting Company (Abu Dhabi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional software was developed to permit the use of a digitizer and a commercial finite element model builder and post processor program.