He took a job with Allison Gas Turbine, where he was first doing finite element analysis (FEA), then worked on designing gas turbine engines and components.
What does FAE stand for?
FAE stands for Finite Element Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FAE
We have 95 other meanings of FAE in our Acronym Attic
- Failure Analysis Engineer
- Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands - Faeroe Islands (Airport Code)
- Fédération Autonome de l'Enseignement (French: Autonomous Federation of Education; Canada)
- Fédération des Acteurs Économiques d'Evian (French: Evian Federation of Economic Actors; commercial union; est. 2003)
- Fédération des Associations d'Etudiant (French: Federation of Student Associations; Switzerland)
- Fetal Alcohol Effects
- Field Applications Engineer
- Film At Eleven
- Final Average Earnings (pension plans)
- Fine Alignment Equipment
- Fire Apparatus Engineer
- First Aid Employees
- Food Anaphylaxis Education
- Force Aérienne Belge (Belgian Air Force)
- Formation Animation Équitation (French: Animation Horseback Riding Training)
- Foyer d'Action Éducative (French: Foster Educational Action)
- Frei Aber Einsam (referring to a Brahms sonata for violin and piano)
- Frein d'Aide à l'Exploitation (French: Brake Assistance, Operations)
- Fuel-Air Explosive
- Fujikura Automotive Europe (Fujikura Ltd.; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Driven by the need to further understand this complicated field of mechanics, a finite element analysis (FEA) method was applied to analyze indentation processes.
Finite element analysis [FEA] is no longer a comparatively expensive, functionally limited tool with limitations with regard to both interoperability and accuracy.