The three-ply foil structure protects products from moisture and oxygen, while the matte brushed finish surface gives the package an unique look and feel.
What does FS stand for?
FS stands for Finish Surface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FS
We have 133 other meanings of FS in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Services
- Financial Solutions (various locations)
- Financial Statement
- Financial Stewardship
- Financials System (ERP systems)
- Fine Sand
- Fine Silver
- Fine Steel (Everquest gaming reference)
- Finger Style (musical instruments)
- Fingerstick (blood glucose level)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The brushes remove burrs and finish surfaces without altering part dimensions, and are suited for deburring complicated parts on which all the burrs lie in a single plane.
The finish surfaces require no polishes or waxing, and are maintainable using low-toxicity cleaning products.