The article initially discusses traditional physiological measures used by physiotherapists--lumbar ROM, finger floor distance and muscle strength but emphasis that for people with chronic LBP other factors need to be evaluated especially psychosocial issues.
What does FFD stand for?
FFD stands for Finger Floor Distance (measurement used in spinal assessments)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFD
We have 75 other meanings of FFD in our Acronym Attic
- Fat Freddy's Drop (band)
- Fédération Française de Danse (French: French Federation of Dance)
- Fédération Française de Darts (French: French Federation of Darts)
- Fédération Française de la Diététique (French: French Dietetic Federation)
- Fédération Française des Déménageurs (French: French Federation of Movers)
- Feed Forward Driving (Mitsubishi)
- Feedforward Decoder
- Files for Deletion (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Final Fantasy Dynamics
- Financing for Development