4 will feature Three Days Grace, Finger Eleven, The Trews, and six other Canadian bands including WWE wrestling superstar Chris Jericho and his band Fozzy as well as local Brant county stars Inambush.
What does F11 stand for?
F11 stands for Finger Eleven (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- F-Zero GX (video game)
- First Formant Frequency (speech acoustics)
- First Generation (genetics)
- First Year
- Form 1
- Formula 1
- Function 1 key (keyboard)
- Largest Preovulatory Follicle (reproductive science)
- Fentanyl 10 mg/ml (milligrams per milliliters)
- Fokker 100 (airliner; Netherlands)
- Formula 125 (racing kart class)
- Fireman First Class (US Navy)
- Fructose-1-Phosphate Aldolase
- FTZ (Fushi Tarazu)-F1 Recognition Element
- Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (cancer detection)
- Formula 2
- Fun and Function (Windsurfing Boards & Apparel Co.)
- Second Filial Generation (genetics)
- Second Formant Frequency (speech acoustics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Brandon Bogues, hailed as "Detroit's BEST KEPT SECRET" by 89X, has a uniquely even-handed rock reminiscent of bands like Staind and Finger Eleven, where you are just bound to sing along to the captivating combination of seasoned songwriting and catchy lyrics.
Goode" to the more rocking "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven.
Other acts on the bill include Cold, Revis and Finger Eleven.
With a sound reminiscent of The Jam, The Kinks, The Clash and The Who, Throwing Bricks Instead of Kisses was recorded at producer Arnold Lanni's (Simple Plan, Finger Eleven, Our Lady Peace) studio in Temecula, California the boys took the lessons learned from logging ungodly long trips in their van, criss-crossing the continent on tour, and put them to the test in the studio.
Tunstall, Gym Class Heroes and Finger Eleven, along with newcomers such as Canadian techno-rockers Chromeo, Eric Hutchinson, Cash Money rocker Kevin Rudolf and Wind-up Records' Chicago rockers Company of Thieves.
Users will also be able to access Wind-up's music catalog, including audio and video content from the likes of Evanescence, Creed, Seether and Finger Eleven through MySpace Music's current distribution deal with Sony Music Entertainment.
The label's roster features Evanescence, Seether, Finger Eleven, the entire Creed repertoire, and more than a dozen developing artists which include Thriving Ivory, Civil Twilight, Pilot Speed and others.