It contains colour photographs and descriptions of some 350 species of finfishes and shellfishes, plus oil composition profiles, protein fingerprints and fish fillet features.
What does FIN stand for?
FIN stands for Finfishes (FAO fish species code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FIN
We have 81 other meanings of FIN in our Acronym Attic
- FASB Interpretation Number
- Federal Identification Number
- Fédération des Industries Nautiques (French: Federation of Nautical Industries)
- Federazione Italiana Nuoto (Italian: Italian Swimming Federation)
- Field Information Notice
- Finance Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Financial Information
- Fingerprint Identification Number
- Finnair Oyj, Finland (ICAO code)
- Fisher Identification Number (Pacific region)
- Fix It Now
- Fleet Identification Number
- Fondo Imperatrice Nuda contro la Sperimentazione Animale (Italian: Naked Empress Fund Against Animal Testing; Italy)
- Ford Interfaith Network
- Freedom to Innovate Network (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nonfinfish Until recently, the funding constrained the DAWR to work on finfishes only; therefore, information on nonfinfish is limited to catch statistics for methods that also target finfish.