But to develop a relation for a wide range of soils the entire basic properties (grain size, void ratio, Atterberg limits, compaction characteristics, fineness modulus etc.
What does FM stand for?
FM stands for Fineness Modulus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FM
We have 98 other meanings of FM in our Acronym Attic
- Filio Mater (Latin: Mother to Her Son, epigraphy)
- Filio Morenti (Latin: To His/Her Dying Son, epigraphy)
- Filius Matri (Latin: Son to His Mother, epigraphy)
- Filosofian Maisteri (Finnish: masters degree)
- Final Mix (Japanese Kingdom Hearts game)
- Finance Manager
- Finance Memorandum
- Financial Management
- Financial Manager
- Financial Minister
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fine aggregate was local river sand with fineness modulus of 2.
All used foundry sand samples showed lower unit weight, lower fineness modulus, higher water absorption, lower specific gravity, and higher loss on wetting and drying in sodium sulfate solution than the respective properties of traditional concrete sand.