Fine and Dandy DANDY MAN, Con Collins' highly-rated colt, is in rare form ahead of a likely tilt at the VC Bet Nunthorpe Stakes at York on August 24.
What does F&D stand for?
F&D stands for Fine and Dandy (various retailers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of F&D
- Fish & Chips (UK)
- Flagging and Communication (motorsports)
- Foreign and Colonial (asset management)
- Frankfort & Cincinnati Railroad Company
- Free and Clear
- Front and Centre (various organizations)
- Fuel And Control Technology/Post-Irradiation Tests
- Finance & Development (International Monetary Fund magazine)
- Finding and Development (cost)
- Findings and Determination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Don't even think about reading it unless all's fine and dandy in your world.
Buying pornography on the internet was fine, buying sub-machine guns was dandy, gambling in Las Vegas or at Belmont was fine and dandy, but betting on the internet was a crime, or might be.
30pm FACTUAL Fine and Dandy comics EX-S - CARRY ON COMICS: As the world's best-loved comics, The Dandy and The Beano, celebrate their 60th birthdays, this tribute recalls when Desperate Dan didn't just eat cow pies, he smoked dustbins, ate endangered species and parted his hair with a pistol.