What does FHED stand for?
FHED stands for Fine Homes and Estates Designation (trademark of Century 21 Real Estate Corp.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHED
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK)
- First Home Exchange Alliance
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc.
- Further & Higher Education Act (UK)
- Faculty Human Ethics Advisory Committee (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Florida Higher Education Arts Network
- Family Health Education Center (California)
- Far-End Header Error Check (ITU-T)
- Fort Hills Energy Corporation (Canada)
- Forrest Hills Elementary Community Coalition (Decatur, GA)
- Foundation for Human and Economic Development (Florida)
- Foundation for Health Education and Drug Awareness, Inc.
- Fort Hays Educational Development Center
- Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Follett Higher Education Group
- Family Health and Education Institute, Inc.
- Further and Higher Education Institution (UK)
- Faculty of Higher Education Lilydale (Australia)
- Fight High End Loot (Mafia Wars game)
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (US HUD)