Retailers looking to seek out a unique chocolate might want to reach out to the Fine Chocolate Industry Association (www.
What does FCIA stand for?
FCIA stands for Fine Chocolate Industry Association (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCIA
We have 21 other meanings of FCIA in our Acronym Attic
- Fujairah Cement Industries (United Arab Emirates)
- Full Configuration Interaction
- Full-Color Illustrations (publishing)
- Functional Configuration Identification
- Fundación Centroamericana Por La Integración (Spanish: Central American Foundation for Integration)
- Furnish Charging Information (sent from SCP to SSP to control CDR generation)
- Futureway Communications, Inc. (now FCI Broadband, Inc.; Canada)
- Fire Contents Inventory/Contents Inventory (insurance)
- Fellow of Canadian Institute of Actuaries
- Fibre Channel Industry Association
- Firestop Contractors International Association
- First Commonwealth Insurance Agency, Inc. (Indiana, PA)
- Foreign Credit Insurance Association
- Foster Care Independence Act of 1999 (US DHHS)
- Fuzhou Changle International Airport (China)
- Fiscal Control and Internal Auditing Act (Illinois)
- Florida Clean Indoor Air Act
- Florida Crime and Intelligence Analyst Association (est. 1995)
- Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Europe