The commission decided to not recommend the most costly construction proposal from Laramie County Community College, which sought $43 million for an 850-seat performing and fine arts facility in Cheyenne.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for Fine Arts Facility (Westlake High School; Austin, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Aveugles et Handicapés Visuels de France (French: Federation of the Blind and Visually Impaired of France)
- fee assessment form
- Fifty Amp Fuse (band)
- File and Forget
- Film Arts Foundation (San Francsisco, CA)
- Final Approach Fix
- Financial Accounting Foundation
- Financial Aid Form
- Financial Aid Fund (various organizations)
- Find a Facilitator (Mid-Atlantic Facilitators Network)
- Fine Arts Festival
- Finnish Air Force
- First Amendment Foundation (Florida)
- First American Financial Corporation (Santa Ana, CA)
- First Appearance Facility (parking ticket cancellation guidelines; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fish and Fisheries (journal; Wiley)
- FishAmerica Foundation
- Flora Academic Foundation
- Fondation Alliance Française (French: French Alliance Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only 30 of 500 who auditioned were accepted to the fine arts facility, which was started by Paul McCartney.
Oehler cited one school district where SHW Sports built a facility that not only houses the football program but also serves as a fine arts facility.