She is also a member of fine arts associations in Oman, France, Spain, Belgium and Venezuela showing that her love of other cultures and artistic talents is great.
What does FAA stand for?
FAA stands for Fine Arts Association (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAA
We have 310 other meanings of FAA in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Auto-Écoles Agréées (French: Federation of Motorbikes; Belgium)
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science (also seen as FAAS)
- Filipino-American Association (various locations)
- Filipinos for Affirmative Action (Oakland, CA)
- Filled Aperture Antenna
- Financial Administration Act (Canada)
- Financial Aid Administrator (various organizations)
- Financial Aid Advisor
- Financial Assistance Act
- Fine Aggregate Angularity (pavements)
- Fine Arts Auditorium
- Fire Alarm Annunciator (software)
- Firearm Act (Canada)
- First Aircraft Arrival
- First Article Approval
- Fisheries Administration Act 1991 (Australia)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Act, 2001 (Bulgaria)
- Fleet Air Arm (UK)
- Florida Airboat Association
- Florida Apartment Association (Maitland, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exhibition During the day thousands of people were treated to a number of activities at the Dubai Heritage and Diving Village, including a fine art exhibition by the Emirates Fine Arts Association, a traditional souq and a handicraft market.
Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Association Purchase, Decorative Arts Fund and Decorative Arts Endowment Fund.
The sound of guitars and drums played by girls at the Naqshbandi Music and Fine Arts Association in the northern city of Mazar-e-Sharif is a sign of changing times in post-Taliban Afghanistan.
The workshops were supported by the Leamington branch of the National Association of Decorative and Fine Arts Associations.
Although the official ceremony started around 7pm, visitors to Dubai's Heritage Village enjoyed various activities throughout the day, which included a fine art exhibition by Emirates Fine Arts Association, a traditional Emirati market and a handicraft market for coastal, Bedouin and mountain regions in the UAE.