ATAS was organised in partnership by the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD), the Financing for Development Office (FfDO) of the United Nations, the Inland Revenue Board, Malaysia (IRBM) and the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
What does FFDO stand for?
FFDO stands for Financing for Development Office (UN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFDO
- Fédération Française de la Distribution des Métaux (French: French Federation of Metals Distribution)
- Freedom from Distant Metastasis (cancer survival)
- Front Flip Dismount
- Fuel Flow Differential Module (engines)
- Full Field Digital Mammography
- Famous for Double Natures (RuneScape gaming clan)
- Farmer Mac Discount Notes
- Fast Free Double Nats (RuneScape)
- Federal Flight Deck Officer
- Fellow of the Faculty of Dispensing Opticians
- Force Fighter Director Officer (US Navy)
- Farm Fresh Documentaries (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Fat-Free Dry Organic Matter
- Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls (video game)
- Fibrin-Fibrinogen Degradation Products
- Five Finger Death Punch (heavy metal band)
- Freedom from Disease Progression
- Fuel Filter Differential Pressure
- Fast-Twitch Fiber Dominant Rat (skeletal muscles)
- Fire Finder Directional Radar